Ultra Duo Booster Pads offer double the absorbency of traditional
incontinence products - Dual-layer design provides superior absorption and
retention for maximum protection. Perfect for long trips, outings, or
When placed inside a diaper or pull-up, our booster pads give you double
the absorbency of traditional products, keeping you dry for longer and
delivering targeted protection where it's needed most.
Scientifically tested to be 3x faster than competitors! Enjoy large capacity
protection that's comfortable enough to wear all day long.
Whether you’re going on long trips or just need extra confidence during
everyday activities, enjoy all day comfort and leak-free protection with
TotalDry Ultra Boosters.
● 4 x 12"
● Ultra soft texture has a silky feel and absorbs much faster!
● Minimum of 500ml absorbency capacity
● For men and women
● Advanced thermal bonded core material provides superior
absorbency in a discreetly thin pad making it more absorbent than
other booster pads
● Individually wrapped
● Economical - one pad provides the absorbency of two ordinary
booster pads, reducing bulk
● Better than plastic-backed pads for use inside disposable absorbent
garments because the barrier-free construction helps avoid heat
buildup, which can lead to skin irritation
● Latex free
● FSA/HSA Eligible!
● When purchasing, make sure to order the size that’s right for your
and hip measurements.
● Otherwise, leaks have a much higher likelihood of occurring.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
TotalDry Duo Booster Pads are designed to add extra absorbency and protection inside disposable briefs, undergarments or protective underwear. These pads have a rectangular shape and an ultra thin core for reduced bulk and extra strength.
- 4 x 12"
- Ultra soft texture has a silky feel and absorbs much faster!
- Minimum of 500ml absorbency capacity
- For men and women
- Advanced thermal bonded core material provides superior absorbency in a discreetly thin pad making it more absorbent than other booster pads
- Individually wrapped
- Economical - one pad provides the absorbency of two ordinary booster pads, reducing bulk
- Better than plastic-backed pads for use inside disposable absorbent garments because the barrier-free construction helps avoid heat buildup, which can lead to skin irritation
- Latex free
- FSA/HSA Eligible!
- When purchasing, make sure to order the size that’s right for your waist
and hip measurements.
- Otherwise, leaks have a much higher likelihood of occurring.
Notice: Keep in mind that our Ultra Duo Booster Pads are not intended tobe worn alone or in regular underwear since they will allow liquid to passthrough. They should only be worn in an existing diaper, pull-up, or otherprotective underwear.
Ultra Duo Booster Pads are the perfect option if you...
- Struggle with incontinence and are looking for something you can quickly and easily swap after use.
- Have been looking for a way to extend the life of your current adult diapers or protective underwear.
- Need extra protection for long trips, outings, or overnight.
- Want targeted protection from regular leaks due to side sleeping or any other reason.
Our Ultra Duo Booster Pads are incredibly absorbent, turning urine into agel and minimizing any odor. Once full, excess liquid can pass through thepad and into the underlying diaper or pull-up. Plus, they’re so soft andflexible that it won’t feel like you’re wearing anything.
People Love TotalDry
We’ve had countless customers like you who have finally discovered
freedom with the help of our Ultra Duo Booster Pads.
They’ve found them
to be some of the most absorbent, dependable, and affordable booster pads options out there.
The pad typically has a moisture-proof backing and an adhesive strip to keep it in place. Booster pads are often manufactured from hydrophilic materials that create a gel when wet, which helps to retain fluid and prevent leaks.
There are some situations whereby this product should not be used -
- They Don’t Provide ‘All-in-One’ Protection: As mentioned above, booster pads were not designed to work by themselves. You’ll be disappointed if you try to use them this way. You should consider a different option if you’re looking for a single product to use for incontinence.
- They’re Not Necessary For Light Incontinence: If you experience light incontinence, you probably have no use for a booster pad. Your normal product will likely be sufficient to cover this.
- If You Only Need a Single Product: If you’re someone who prefers less bulkiness or simply prefers to use just one product, you should look for an absorption upgrade rather than including a booster pad.
Here are some do’s and don’ts for disposing of used booster pads –
At-Home Disposal: The easiest way to dispose of used products is by using one of the at-home disposal units that have been specifically designed for adult incontinence products.
These units have an advanced locking feature designed to seal in unpleasant odors. They also offer hands-free disposal.
Some of these disposal units can contain up to 35 adult-sized briefs, which means they’re capable of containing quite a few booster pads and other garments.
Disposable Bags: Disposable bags are another easy option for disposing of used booster pads. Some bags come with a scented option, but most people simply use plastic bags from their grocery store. Place the used product in the bag, tie it off tightly to prevent odors, then place it in your trash. This is the preferred method for people who travel.